Crazy Color (40 Shades) - NEW UV / NEON Shades Available
Crazy Color by Renbow UK
The ORIGINAL and BEST SINCE 1997
Semi-Permanent hair color cream
Available in 40 shades.
**NEW UV / NEON SHADES AVAILABLE**
- ANARCHY - Semi-Permanent Neon Orange Hair Dye
- CAUTION UV - Semi-Permanent UV Yellow Hair Dye
- REBEL UV - Semi-Permanent Neon Pink Hair Dye
- TOXIC UV - Semi-Permanent Neon Green Hair Dye
Made in UK.
- It's EDGY - Crazy Color offers a wild color palette for unhinged results
- It's EASY - Crazy Color is ready to use, hassle free & develops in 15 - 30+ minutes
- It's VERSATILE - You can mix and match different colors to create your own unique shade.
- It's Ammonia Free
- It's 100% Vegan Friendly & Cruelty free
- It's PPD-free
- Iconic pink bottle and branding that stands out from the crowd
- Conditioning formulation for minimal hair damage
👇What's Your Shade? 👇 Check the pdf link below👇
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Before application, wash hair with a Deep Cleansing Shampoo. We recommend using:
1) Natural Look Purify Clarifying Shampoo;
2) FORD Age Care Clay Shampoo to remove traces of silicon or styling products from the hair and permit best results for color penetration.
- Apply your chosen Crazy Color to slightly damp towel dried hair with a brush applying color to the entire length of the hair shaft, stopping about 5mm from the scalp. Begin at the nape of the neck and work upwards through the head of hair.
- Comb Crazy Color through the hair until it becomes frothy; this indicates the dye pigments have penetrated the hair. Take note that lighter shades will take longer to absorb.
- Leave on for approximately 15 - 30 minutes. For thick or coarse hair, you may leave it on a little longer.
- Finally, you are almost ready to show off that electrifying new color. Just rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Wear rubber gloves - they are a must! Semi-permanents can stain the skin. You don't want your hands to be the same color as your hair.
- Use petroleum jelly around the hairline to avoid embarrassing skin staining.
- Do a skin patch test! Allergies are very rare but symptoms can be ugly, so don't take the risk.
- For maximum impact, apply Crazy Color to bleached or pre-lightened hair.
- You can mix and match Crazy Color to create your own unique shade.
- Post-shampooing, use a low pH Shampoo. Recommended shampoos:
1) Ford PureFactor Acid Shampoo;
2) Natural Look Colourance Shine Enhancing Shampoo;
3) Vitality's Intensive Aqua Colore - After Color Shampoo.
Always rinse with cold water. This will close the hair follicles and lock in that that amplified color.
- DO NOT Mix Crazy Color with Color Dyes with Peroxides
- DO NOT Mix Crazy Color with Peroxides
- DO NOT Use Crazy Color on eyelashes or eyebrows